1. Best class of Wotlk

Hello guys, I used to play enhancement shaman on WoD but I want to play on this server so I downgrade to 3.5.5, I'd like to know what is the best class around here and which one is the weakest?

What about warlock, hunter?

2. Hi Monn,

I played Wotlk a lot. If we are talking about PvP, as I know DK is the strongest class in 3.3.5
    Of course strong enough are paladins.
    In PvE I think mage's are very good, and it's fun to play with it :)

Gytis005

3. Ignoring technical imbalances, the best class is the one /you/ play best with. If you're terrible at playing a Paladin, the class is no good. If you're terrible at playing a Death Knight, the class is no good. If you're great at playing a Mage, the class is good. If you're the best at playing a Warlock, then that is the best class.

Having played every class, in retrospective it simply falls unto /you/ which class is the actual "best".

4. Ignoring technical imbalances, the best class is the one /you/ play best with. If you're terrible at playing a Paladin, the class is no good. If you're terrible at playing a Death Knight, the class is no good. If you're great at playing a Mage, the class is good. If you're the best at playing a Warlock, then that is the best class.

Having played every class, in retrospective it simply falls unto /you/ which class is the actual "best".
    Not really. The classes in wotlk is easy enough that anyone can master them without that much trouble. The dps difference is HUGE betwen classes, especially during different gear levels. For example now on lordaeron warriors do absolutely **** dps. Quite a few dps-classes can expect to never get in top 5 dps. With that said, play what you enjoy because you still need various buffs that classes brings, but if you pick a **** class you can expect to not be competitive in dps.

5. Not really. The classes in wotlk is easy enough that anyone can master them without that much trouble. The dps difference is HUGE betwen classes, especially during different gear levels. For example now on lordaeron warriors do absolutely **** dps. Quite a few dps-classes can expect to never get in top 5 dps. With that said, play what you enjoy because you still need various buffs that classes brings, but if you pick a **** class you can expect to not be competitive in dps.
    Assuming that by 'what is the best class' we're talking about 'which class is the best at competitive dps', then sure. But we're talking about the best class in general, and every class has it's purpose that makes it useful and best in it's own spheres, again, it depends on you.

6. He means which class is the strongest overall.
    Mages, rogues and dks are your options because they have many cooldowns to counter stuff and deal great damage. For example, the cc of the rogue and mage only get better the more skilled you get, because theyre more or less dependant on the situation and a great player may use them more effectively.
    Unholy dks (which is your main option for pvp, second being frost) just have a bit of everything. Anti-caster cds, anti-melee cds, a pet, best slows in game, insane healing, great pressure and some solid ccs, so a skilled player may counter almost everything. Their only weakness is not being able to burst that well.

As for pve, rogues, mages, dks, hunters, all of them are great.

7. It's rock paper scissors. There's no overall best. Pick an area you want the best class for and we could give you more accurate answer.

8. Hello guys, I used to play enhancement shaman on WoD but I want to play on this server so I downgrade to 3.5.5, I'd like to know what is the best class around here and which one is the weakest?

What about warlock, hunter?
    Just dont go enha shammy

9. July 5, 2016  
    Pally is very strong of course. But all classes are pretty good. Hunter with gear can do work. War is pretty good also.

10. July 5, 2016  
    Not really. The classes in wotlk is easy enough that anyone can master them without that much trouble.
    Roll for a feral dps, please.

11. July 5, 2016  
    Hunter, retri, mage, warrior are on the top of dps meter most of the time.

12. July 5, 2016  
    3.3.5 end scaling Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Fury Warrior (Better with more arp, SM), Ret Pala for PvE Dps should be top 5 ijn end gear (ICC, RS 25 HC)

3.3.5 PvP healer Druid, Paladin, Disc Priest and as DPS Mage, Rogue, DK, Shadow Priest, Affli Lock are the best choices

3.3.5 Tank wise Paladin, DK, Warrior, Bear in that order for HC progression and all are kinda near and overall pretty equal strong in end gear.

If you start in Lordaeron at the moment DK will dominate the ladder until Relentless Gladiator.

13. July 6, 2016  
    Warlock - Rogue - Feral and Moonkin - Hunter and Ret paladins allways ends up on top in our end game guild runs with BiS gear.
    My personal Favorite is Warlock, Destro and Affliction is superb for dps sadly they dont bring alot of good buffs for raid, Summon portal is allways appreciated though.
    Demonology brings one of the strongest buffs in game but the damage output is terrible to what it used to be, still you can manage but your dps will never be close to top in a raid with people of equal skill.
    Edited: July 6, 2016

14. July 7, 2016  
    The class you play will only be as strong as the person playing it wants it to be/makes it

12 Last