1. Why do 80levels kill low levels

Can someone explain me whats the point of killing low levels when 80 levels doesnt get any honor from us?

2. I do it because others were killing me when I was lvling up so I am getting revenge for this, doesn't matter that they aren't the same players and I am just annoying them LoL. The simple answer is that people are evil and find pleasure in hurting others. ^^

3. because it's fun, plus the occasional forum thread of rage.

4. Why are there always people crying on forums?

5. and why do always the same people respond to these threads?

6. i always thought it was the repressed rage of a kid being savagely picked on in real life for being a living turd.

7. we should have a pve realm.
    Preferably rp one.

So popole can have a choice.

rigth now ican advice u to avoid certain areas. liek Thrallmart in Felfire.

8. I only touch lowbies if the opposite faction is killing the lowbies of my faction. Usually they're pure victims to lure the big dogs.

However it's always funny to pop in the forum and read this threads.

9. we should have a pve realm.
    Preferably rp one.
    It won't happen

10. Because if someone is gay enough to go alliance they should deserve some punishment ;D

11. Some men just want to watch the world... of warcraft, burn.

12. Raising ego in most cases.
    But rarely I do it to call out their 80s haha
    >go in their base
    >slaughter everything
    >there comes level 80 ;3

its a bsaic pve tactic when you wanna call out the boss haha

13. Can someone explain me whats the point of killing low levels when 80 levels doesnt get any honor from us?
    Not all are like this. I even help low levels (no matter what faction side) when they are in trouble or can not handle mobs alone.
    Why? Not because i am a friendly person... as faster they get lvl 80... as faster i will meet them in battleground to slaughter them.
    At least this is my kind of thinking... help the lowbies to rape them later... sorry but thats the truth.

14. The real question is why, after the 80s of opposing faction came and rekt them through more superior skills and numbers (mostly numbers in my case), some people still keep on trying to gank at exactly same spot.

That happened to me and my guildie, plus a few other 80s in Darkshire. We had to farm these gankers for what could be counted as 10+ times before they finally gave up.

15. The real question is why, after the 80s of opposing faction came and rekt them through more superior skills and numbers (mostly numbers in my case), some people still keep on trying to gank at exactly same spot.

That happened to me and my guildie, plus a few other 80s in Darkshire. We had to farm these gankers for what could be counted as 10+ times before they finally gave up.
    What else do you expect from a subhuman who cant gank 80s so he has to chase lvl 20s lmao.

123 ... Last