1. Justice Currency For below 90

So i noticed while playing my 72 twink monk that doing dungeons rarely and hardly gives me justice. But when theirs 70 bgs i get 90 honor basically getting hundreds from the daily bonus and the winning bonus. Is this justice issue a actual thing or a bug? Thank you for reading

2. So i noticed while playing my 72 twink monk that doing dungeons rarely and hardly gives me justice. But when theirs 70 bgs i get 90 honor basically getting hundreds from the daily bonus and the winning bonus. Is this justice issue a actual thing or a bug? Thank you for reading
    The key to riches (JP) is quite simple: Honor.
    You get tons of it if you aren't 90 just from fighting and getting honorable kills and so forth. Since you are a twink, there should be other twinks to fight, some I recall being very strong, you can get loads of honor from fighting them and or going against them in BGs.

But yes the more honor you get, the more you can exchange for JP. RDF is a joke at low levels and if you really want to go down that route, you can always confront the TOS clan.

But yes, Honor, conquest is doubled at lower levels per win/gain and can easily be exchanged back and forth for JP/honor.