1. Punishment on gank spamming

Hello all,

This server is great, near everything works perfect and the service is great, period.

That said.. I noticed that alliance players spent most of their time on ganking low levels and quest-givers.

This is sad as it is already but the staff should be aware of the fact that new player or even donators will not spend time on a server where they are beiing ganked 24/7 or can not complete quest while a player is spam killing its quest giver.

There should be a punishment on this horrible and game destroying behavior. I mind you that 2 friends of mine which would have been donators have left this server purely cause of that reason.

Whats the point even in a player wasting not only his own time but specially the time of a new member joining this server with spam killing him while 30 or 40 levels lower then himself??

I mean,, this is the first server where the ganking and frustration is full on from 1 to level 80. Its just sad.

Hope you will consider this to bring even more donating folks to this server instead of ganking them away.

2. Fun fact: By the time you finished writing this post, you couldve been lvl 80. Stop QQing about ganks here and there, jesus... too many of these useless threads..

3. I got a better idea. Punishment for those kind of threads = more ganking :>

4. good comments!!

Shows the type of players and behavior on forum as well.

5. So lets change the rules about ganking so you can personally level in peace. Don't even bother trying to avoid the most populated areas, don't ask for help, no need to make like 15m break if necessary, nah... people should play the way you want, right?...
    The "poor" type of behavior is coming from you, since something you didn't like happened to you and now you're spreading your frustration around the forums. These are PvP type servers, there's nothing wrong about camping, and camping is easy to avoid. I've been killed too when I was leveling up and I have never been camped, because I know what to do. It's time for you to do the same, learn how to escape.

6. feel free to follow your friends lead and leave. you'll be replaced easily enough.

7. ok a few things into consideration here:

1st: this is a PvP server, that means that world PvP is allowed, therefore this behaviour cannot be banned, tho i am not saying its a good behaviour, i totally reject the idea of ganking/camping low levels.
    2nd: you mentioned alliance doing this camps... have you ever leveled an alliance toon? have you been in Stranglethorn vale camp? have you seen all those corpses from lvl 35-45 players and npc's around? what about Honour Hold in hellfire peninsula? every day there are hordes here and there as well, so this is not only an "alliance" behaviour, is a server-wide one.
    3rd: as i just said, there are a few "key" spots that are camped, but there are a LOT of lvling areas for a given level, if a place is too crowded, either with allies or enemies, you can allways go and lvlup somewhere else.
    and last but not least: beign camped time and time again might be frustrating, but it also forces players to reconsider their lvling paths and explore new zones, do new quests and maybe learn a bit more about the lore (for those who do care about the lore). and finally, ganking might force a player to take a break, which i believe its not really a bad thing, since breaks are much needed while playing.

again, i am completely against this ganking/camping style, but the server is as it is and i really doubt any thread about this matter will change it.

8. Well, I went to Gadgetzan and was in awe, there were around 15-20 lvl 80 players ganking those 40lvls and all NPCs. And I mean, really ganking, chasing them, not just if they get too close. Goblins can't keep peace in their neutral territory...? But nvm, that is why there are plenty of alternative places where to level.

9. I've seen so many of these threads in my time here, but this is the first time I've seen one in the suggestions area (loool).

In the spirit of suggestions, I have one for you: man the **** up. All the level 80s on the server (and I'd venture to say there are more 80s than not) managed to level in spite of "gankers." You can too. If someone bothers to corpse camp you, sure it's a ****ty thing for them to do, but you're personally in control of how you deal with it. Certainly you have things to do in your life other than level you character. Log out, go buy your groceries, do your laundry, clean your house, or whatever. Then use the free time you have later, because you already took care of those things, to come back and level your character. Not even "gankers" are bored enough to sit around waiting 15+ minutes for you to come back. If you really can't bear to walk away from your computer, then play an alt or something. Ganking is part of the game. Learn to deal with it and not let it bother you so much.

10. We'd sooner create a PvE realm than punish players for PvPing on a PvP realm.