1. New to realm. Few concerns

First off. I can't even contain how happy I was when I loaded into the server and started leveling on icecrown. The rush of memories was unreal and this has so far been the best server I've played on.

My only concern playing on icecrown is that I'm too far behind. Are many guilds still progressing through everything ? I quit right before finishing Ulduar and would love to see everything through from that to ICC.

2. theres ppl rolling here all the time, and i see various pre-icc raids (mostly ToC) runs all the time in global, probably due in part to transmog scrolls giving even bis ppl a reason to do them

Just don't expect to be able to pug with low or even moderate gs, standards are high because people want fast runs, dont trust each-other to be competent, and the old vote shop gave every nab who dies to hogger rs/icc gear. Best is to make friends and find a guild to call home.

All in all it shouldn't be too hard to roll here.
    Edited: March 30, 2017

3. What about ulduar? I never got to see that place 100% through. Would it be difficult to PUG it or finding groups for it?