1. May 8, 2017  

Envenenom spec rogue PVE bugged.

Hi.

Today, I was testing my DPS as assassination rogue. I tried two specs: 51/18/2 and 51/13/7 (i.e: one with haste buff and the other spec w/o it). I've been testing for like 30 mins constintetly in each spec, and I got a very similar number of procs of instant poison (I got 2384 without haste talent, i.e: with 51/13/7 and 2377 with haste buff, 51/18/2) while, normally, I should get a slightly higher number of procs with the haste spec. Not even that, actually i got more instant poison procs with the spec 51/3/7! So, there is something bugged. It can be the envenenom buff, some talent of the assassination tree or simply the instant poison proc chance is very low in order to get increased by the buffs of our specs + haste.

Best regards.

2. May 8, 2017  
    With more points in Relentless Strikes you have substantially higher uptime on Envenom.

3. May 8, 2017  
    I did the same amount of envenenoms for both specs, I was aware of that. Anyway, I did another test, and while it was suppossed I would get a better dps with the haste buff, I got a sligthly higher dps with Relentless Strikes. I think I have a good amount of haste (19%) to start to notice an increase in my dps with the haste's spec.
    Edited: May 8, 2017

4. May 8, 2017  
    I haven't formally tested it but from my experience the proc rate of deadly poison seems to be inconsistent with Improved Poison talent, it is certainly something to look into

5. May 9, 2017  
    That would explain the low proc rate in instant poison, yeah.