1. [email protected] response time

Hey, I havent been online for a while and when I came back to warmane I logged into my account on the website and it said that my account has been suspended due to suspecious activity. This must be some kind of technical error since the account was ok last time I played and I didnt cheat, use bots or do anything suspecious at all. Furthermore I can still log into the game itself, I just cant do anything in my account on the website. I cant open a ticket because there is no ban to select. So I wrote a mail to [email protected] appealing the ban but I didnt receive any answer yet.
    I was just wondering how long it usually takes for warmane to respond to this kind of appeal.

2. Can be from 1-3 days or so usually.

3. Hello i have a problem.. I bought 2 items whit my account Alero15 .. but i bought whit the wrong character.... I dont pick up the items yet from mailbox .
    How can i change the items of character... Ty..

4. If you are premium https://www.warmane.com/account > support > create ticket > item misbuy
    If you are not premium contact [email protected]

5. Hello! The problem is this! Sitting, playing and suddenly thrown out of the game. Then I could not login to my account (it was wrong that the username or password was entered incorrectly) I made a password update and saw in the account history that someone was changing the password from Molodovia's IP. When I went to my account, I saw that I have 1 gold ... IP burglar 178.175.132.29. Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Russia.

6. can't login because of the authenticator code hello,after greetings, i'm unfortunately facing a problem which is i can't put in my authanticator code because it's up to my email to get that code, i know my account details but i lost my email so i can't acually log in can you resolve this huge problem what could you advise me to do besides i couldn't log in for a year or plus because of this problem.in addition, this is the account that im asking you to fix. with all my regards and thanks in advance .

7. my ip address is banned why? I always play pvp & rdf only , can anyone fix this poblem.

8. im no idea why im banned

why my ip address is banned with terminated due to Advertising im only playing PVP & Dungeon Finder pls.. this is my premuim acount... pls fix it...

9. May 18, 2018  
    So,,, i was just leveling my alt and suddenly i saw some player named Vasilis with that <GM> sign next to name ,,he said that warmane is celebrating something and is giving to players some coins and then he added link... i ve been playing here since 2012,, and wow since 2007 and i got tricked anyway like a noob kid :D when i visited link (it was almsot like normal warmane site so i believed it ) i wrote my name and password and clicked log in,, in a second i realized that GMs cant write links and so on... but it was too late my acc is stolen with all my chars since 2012 ,,cata tbc wotlk and MoP ..golds gear everything ,, is there any option how to help such a stupid guy ? :D

10. June 1, 2018  
    Hello i got banned for '' Terminated due to Advertising'' i seriously dont understand what is that i am premium playing on warmane about 4 years and i never had problems like this what this mean and why i got banned anyway there was no reason for ban i want to someone explain me cuz i can't even write ticket on ur website u literally blocked it i can't do much.

11. June 1, 2018  
    Hello i got banned for '' Terminated due to Advertising'' i seriously dont understand what is that i am premium playing on warmane about 4 years and i never had problems like this what this mean and why i got banned anyway there was no reason for ban i want to someone explain me cuz i can't even write ticket on ur website u literally blocked it i can't do much.
    Send an email to [email protected].