1. You gotta stop people intentionally saving people to raids.

This happens endlessly and it's SO annoying, should be bannable i think. Today, a player called Paranooic was advertising for people for "Full Kara" 11/11..
    So naturally, people joined.. Only to get into the instance to a Karazhan with bosses killed. Effectively bull****ting people into being saved to a borderline useless Kara lockout.
    When called out on this, he said

"It's ok, nothing good dropped anyway"...

This crap has to stop. It's happening far too much recently... It should be bannable, you're effectively wasting a week of somebody's playtime and upgrade potential.

2. SS/Fraps his LFG message and the chat of the raid next time and post it to a GM.
    On a side note, correct me if I am wrong but when you enter a raid you get a message that X/Y bosses has been killed, so why did you accept it?

3. SS/Fraps his LFG message and the chat of the raid next time and post it to a GM.
    On a side note, correct me if I am wrong but when you enter a raid you get a message that X/Y bosses has been killed, so why did you accept it?
    You don't. You just see a message in your chat box "You are now saved to this instance.".

4. Oh well, guess it was one of my addons then.
    Edited: January 28, 2018

5. Oh well, guess it was one of my addons then.
    That wasn't implemented until MoP... lmao.