1. Season 4 pvp-gear release date!?

Yeah, one simple question.
    Is there a release date for the Brutal (s4) PvP-gear?

2. You can't be serious, can you?

I am, what makes you ask such a question?
    Edited: January 29, 2018

3. I am, what makes you ask such a question?
    Because season 3 shouldn't even be out for 6 months still.

4. Because season 3 shouldn't even be out for 6 months still.
    Um okay well since it is out and purchasable it made me wonder because i wanna be prepared with honor and marks etc. but thanks for answering at least.

5. Um okay well since it is out and purchasable it made me wonder because i wanna be prepared with honor and marks etc. but thanks for answering at least.
    Sunwell patch.

6. Also aparantly ZA was out before S3. Shows how messed up our timeline is.

7. Why are you linking a line about the WotLK pre-patch where all PvP gear became purchasable with honor points?
    Also aparantly ZA was out before S3. Shows how messed up our timeline is.
    If we did everything Blizz-like, we would have had Hyjal available on the release of the realm. You think people would have appreciated that? If anything, it is indicative of how messed up Blizzard's first attempt at an expansion was.

8. But Mercy, do you reckon we can expect ZA to come somewhere in Mars and SWP around May? Or will SWP come after the summer? I know this might be something you have not decided on yet, but it never hurts to ask. =)

9. Why are you linking a line about the WotLK pre-patch where all PvP gear became purchasable with honor points?
    I pasted the wrong link. This should clear it up:

“Fury of the Sunwell” Release date (US) 25 March 2008

Season 4 [Brutal Gladiator] June 24, 2008

10. Why are you linking a line about the WotLK pre-patch where all PvP gear became purchasable with honor points?

If we did everything Blizz-like, we would have had Hyjal available on the release of the realm. You think people would have appreciated that? If anything, it is indicative of how messed up Blizzard's first attempt at an expansion was.
    i dont see how thats messed up. they put out multiple tiers of content that the player could advance into instead of being stuck in something stagnant for months and months. sure t5 bosses were bugged so you couldnt go hyjal till BT was out but that aside it doesnt mean this is "messed up".

11. i dont see how thats messed up. they put out multiple tiers of content that the player could advance into instead of being stuck in something stagnant for months and months. sure t5 bosses were bugged so you couldnt go hyjal till BT was out but that aside it doesnt mean this is "messed up".
    And the bosses dropped 4 vials each. So that's 7 weeks of farming both Kael and Vashj at a minimum. The content was basically gated. It wouldn't have changed progression much on this server if it was implemented exactly like that. Maybe 1 or 2 guilds would have entered Hyjal a month before they did anyway. I think literally nobody would have had a problem with it.

12. Whenever someone brings up the fact that hyjal was released at tbc launch they are intentionally trying to mislead and confuse the issue. As has been said before it was effectively released much much later with the gating of the vials, the attunement, and the various bugs that made it impossible to enter hyjal.

13. Why are you linking a line about the WotLK pre-patch where all PvP gear became purchasable with honor points?

You say what?

You learned from their mistake 10 years later (LOL),did it better way and now you bash original?

At that point they had 8 million subscribers.
    Edited: January 30, 2018

12 Last