1. Suggestion on adding personalized XP rate switching in Account settings.

As the title says, it would be wonderful if you could implement personalized XP switching (e.g from 7x to 1x) in account settings. It shouldn't be too hard to implement it compared to Transmog / Mercenary / Solo Que. I've seen it implemented on a few Tbc/Wotlk servers etc, but those servers aren't Warmane.

And besides this way you could get new players and/or Lordaeron crowd who aren't fond of high xp rates to tryout Frostmourne! Everyone wins, except people who have que time.

2. Nobody would ever use 1x xp ever then. It would be a self made handycap that sets you back a lot, especially in PVP situations. PVP on-off switch should be implemented first if you ever want this to happen.

3. Nobody would ever use 1x xp ever then. It would be a self made handycap that sets you back a lot, especially in PVP situations. PVP on-off switch should be implemented first if you ever want this to happen.
    It's account wide, meaning it could be used on Icecrown, Outland and Frostwolf too, not just Frostmourne.

4. been suggested and denied many times. if you want low rates play lord. high rates play icecrown/frostmourne.

5. As the title says, it would be wonderful if you could implement personalized XP switching (e.g from 7x to 1x) in account settings. It shouldn't be too hard to implement it compared to Transmog / Mercenary / Solo Que. I've seen it implemented on a few Tbc/Wotlk servers etc, but those servers aren't Warmane.

And besides this way you could get new players and/or Lordaeron crowd who aren't fond of high xp rates to tryout Frostmourne! Everyone wins, except people who have que time.
    I dont see why you want that ? you dont want to level up fast ? GREAT! go lock your exp every 5 level for couple days. Same effect.