1. May 2, 2020  

Help getting Dalaran fishing daily

Hello all,

Is there a daily fishing quest in Dalaran from Marcia Chase the fishing trainer, and if so are there requirements for obtaining the quest? I am under the impression that she offers a daily quest, but I have not been able to obtain one. I'm level 80 with a little under 400 fishing skill, friendly with Kirin Tor.

Thanks

2. May 4, 2020  
    Hi,

I have the same problem. I am lvl 80, 450 in fishing and I can't get any daily quest from the grand master fishing trainer in Dalaran, Marcia Chase.
    Anyone know how to get those dailys?

3. May 5, 2020  
    Same here. Frostmourne server, Level 80, 450 fishing, and no daily quests available from Marcia Chase in Dalaran for the past few days. I've heard that these dailies weren't implemented until the patch where Ulduar is released, however I did just see an alliance player with the "Salty" title which requires completing all of Marcia's daily quests. I'm confused.....

4. May 5, 2020  
    I'm having the same issue on Frostmourne as Horde. 450 Fishing, Lvl 80 and exalted with all wotlk reps. Really curious what is going on?

5. May 7, 2020  
    Same problem horde on frostmourne ! ticket open, respawn : see bugtracker and nothing on this !