1. The Frost Lord Ahune

Now..

Today we got the event " The Frost Lord Ahune ", and it dropped 232 ILVl gear.
    It is to my understanding, that this should not have been released this early. And that is understandable.
    But, i also saw gm's saying they would not give back items that were destroyed ?

Are you guys actually putting this on the players?

For instance, i had [Cape of the Unworthy Wizard] ( from KT on 25m ) on my mage < Frostyballz >, who happens to also be an enchanter, so what do i do, when i get an upgrade?

I disenchant my old cloak, like so many others have done. I know you are aware of this. But WHY wont you do anything about it?

There is no way this is our fault. You guys release an event. We do it. We get loot that replaces our old gear. We get rid of the useless gear - and now you will take our new gear, but wont give us the old back?

Whats that ?

You made a mistake, and you make us pay for it.

Good job warmane.

I dont have a screenshot hovering over my old cloak, however i do have 2 screenshots. 1 where you can see the cloak equipped on my character, and another one where you can see the icon in my character window.

https://ibb.co/Lz0Kp3p
    https://ibb.co/n7nhfxL

I expect a gamemaster to whisper me in game.
    Edited: June 20, 2020 Reason: forgot screenshots

2. The items are disabled until the realm progresses further and the event will be re-enabled once all items are disabled. It was an unintentional mistake on our part but that seems obvious when the gear is better than what's available.

3. Maybe its obvious to delete/remove the event's cloak, but it also is obvious to return the item we had, because we HAD it, we had to either buy it, spam dungeons for it, raid for it, spend money and/or materials to enchant it, it's spent time, so we deserve the same from you, spent time.

4. How is that fair? Because you and some other people thinks it seemed obvious? Well id didnt to ALOT of players on your server.
    No matter what YOU do, you wont be able to blame us for it. This is YOUR mistake not ours. It was not expected no, but we still lost our gear

5. I'm only forwarding what the administration says is going on.

6. Then get a administrator on. This is unacceptable.

People have spend actual time OR real life money on getting the items lost because of your mistake

7. ...the event will be re-enabled once all items are disabled.
    What does this even mean though?

8. That means you wont be able to equip the items obtained from the event, they will simply be in your bags.

But the gamemaster said in chat, he they cant give peoples items back.

This means, if youve disenchanted, destroyed or sold your old cloak - or weapon.

Good luck getting a new one. :)
    ยด

- Im still waiting to get contacted in dm here or in game, i got raid with my guild in 2 hours, and theres no way im going without a cloak

9. What does this even mean though?
    The event is, or should be, disabled until we have the items disabled. Disabling the items means nobody will be able to equip them. They'll be usable again once the realm progresses into that gear level.

10. And when we got any alternative back? I sold the previous and i dont got any reply for my ticket ingame.

11. And until then i guess we'll have to farm/pay for one, woah, that's nice i guess, cause it was superduperdifficult to just send peep an idk, 200ilv cloak or just tune down the epic we got from an event you failed to implement, fair nuff.
    Oh wait, i just forgot i cant even join HC dungeons cause i sold a cloak that i didnt need anymore... MKAY
    Edited: June 20, 2020

12. even if we get a 200 ilvl cloak - its a huge downgrade for those who had a 226 ilvl one before

13. I was a bit suprised when I noticed the event beeing live earlier this afternoon so naturally the guidlies and I got together and started collecting the cape.

Soon after I got the cape (the strenght one, with crit and expertise) I swapped around some pieces of gear to minmax the different caps for melee dps.
    Actually spend a fair bit of gold on new gems and enchants due to the new cape. I log off, have dinner and come back and BAM cloak is in the mailbox and I can't use it anymore?
    Fk.. I really have to spend gold again to attain my previous enchant and gem setup?

Honestly its not the amount of gold lost due to this 'error' that bugs me the most, its the "poopy" one line of text in the ingame mail that came with the ~now unusable cloak~ which gave zero context or explanation at all.

My two cents; just own the error made and let people have their cloaks. Otherwise we have to wait for Uluar patch or even longer?

*Editted a bad word*

14. Thank you warmane, now I will wait for the new year to wear a cloak or summer 2021?! Thank you for the good support of users who pay you money.

15. Well, you were very selfish and wanted to take advantage of a mistake. You should have thought ahead and not sell your items.
    Now you want your items back and also keep the bugged event items (witch obviously an unintentional mistake).
    You are flexing that you have BiS items equiped, and can't figure out that an item from an event is better then the current BiS items available. What did you expect, you knew what curent BiS items were, and that the rewards were way above those.
    Also, everyone is using GearScore, and you know the item's color. You didn't think that color (witch is a FoS/PoS color ilvl items) is way too soon in the game.
    Edited: June 20, 2020

123 ... Last