1. Reshade seems that is not working, im pressing Home key after installation but nothing happens, help!

2. Reshade seems that is not working, im pressing Home key after installation but nothing happens, help!
    You have to use Version 4.9.1 exactly and select OpenGL

3. hello, can anyone help? I downloaded the all-in-one and I can't connect to the server, anyone has the same issue?

4. Hello there. I just installed the patches and worked great with one little problem: I was doing an RS 25 last night and, once P2 came out, when you have to join the shadow realm, everything goes black after taking the portal. No clue what to do with that. Any help would be much appreciate .

5. I've downloaded the 4.9.1 version of ReShade and after installation i can't find any presets for it, they just don't exist or the ReShade doesn't see them.
    So there was no point in installation of the ReShade bcs i can't do anything about it, and I've even reinstalled it I've checked all the boxes during the proccess of the insatallation and still nothing.
    Any ideas where are they, bcs on the SS of this post i can see that He does have the presets and he can try out the presets and find out which one he wants,
    buy for me it's just empty, and i don't know what to do.

6. Hi guys,

I need some help. Everything works great but I am using a patch with different druid forms and it does not work if I add the below patches:
    patch-F.MPQ - Mounts, Druid forms & NPCs Part 1(won't work without P2)
    patch-G.MPQ - Mounts, Druid forms & NPCs Part 2(won't work without P1)

If I use the above patches, my druid form patch does not work. But the mount looks cool though. But I prefer to look cool while on druid form. :D
    Is there anyway to get a separate patch for the mounts only?

https://i.imgur.com/lEtVvkO.jpeg

7. O downloaded the ALL IN ONE CLIENT and i am wondering if the game is patched to use vulkan and / or d3d12 technology from this thread https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=440657?
    My FPS dropp in big citites like Orgrimmar. I have an AMD 6700XT
    Edited: December 11, 2023

8. I am experiencing black screens from time to time. Happens when entering portals or logging into a chosen character. Do you know of this bug? And a fix?

9. The graphical improvement is tempting, but the problems that quite a few people have make you desist from trying it.
    Therefore, I'm going to play with the flat and boring standard graphics. :D

10. Anyone using Windows 11 and are have Memory errors,Go into the wow.exe properties and compatibitily and check mark Run as admin...Fixed me

11. You have to use Version 4.9.1 exactly and select OpenGL
    Thank you Thank you Thank you

12. hi guys, i need to get a full package of 3.3.5a, i don't want single addons but the full client, where i can get the better one?

13. Is there a login screen from vanilla ? cause the login screens start at TBC and on...

First ... 1523242526 Last