1. In-game problems with MacOs

Hey! I play on WotLK, using MacBook Pro 14 (M1 Pro processor) and Parallels Desktop (Win11), and I have problems - sometimes the screen stuttering, and the game becomes completely uncomfortable.
    I got acquainted with this topic - http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3120536 - where players who have a MacBook with a M1 chip are satisfied with this method, and I had a question - how to properly set up a Parallels Desktop so that there are no problems with the game?
    Edited: December 15, 2021

2. same thing with me

I have the exact same issue, I tried setting up this flag in the boot order > advanced video.untrimmed_dynamic_cbuffers=1 and it helps, but not much. I think it has something to do with the game consuming more memory than it advertised, technically this flag should fix it, but still someohow the memory optimization of Parallels is not really efficient and causes the screen to flicker. this is very noticeable in Dalaran.

3. Fixed

I managed to fix it, the problem was that your VM is in scaled resolution and then the wotlk client is in another, just set up the VM resolution to Best for Retina and the wotlk client to the same resolution as the display settings > 2560-1600 and also use the boot order flag and you won't have any problems.

4. How do I set Parallels VM to be that static resolution? Like is at a Parallels system level or actually the windows display settings

5. May 15, 2022  
    Had the same problem. Updating Parallels to 17.1 fixed it.