1. Scarab Lord, Shifting Sands event

I got Scepter of the Shifting Sands before new year, do I even need to do questchain again or I can use my Scepter to Bang the Gong when the time comes, because many people got Scepter before and we already waited too much time because it was supposed to be on TOC patch, if warmane don't respect our time at least let people who got it before still use it.
    Edited: February 18, 2022

2. I have completed that quest line when they announced it the past too since we had very poor info about it and i didn't want to miss opportunity. Now it seems like they want us to do it all again. Question is do they want to entertain us or annoy ?

3. Nowhere is info about it, it was announced on toc, icc, and now RS and still it is not possible to finish it, postponed to forever it seems so one BIG LIE, and with RS? You can enjoy leveling zone where are 76+ levels of mobs in silithius, and AQ that was announced on toc season, postponed to icc and now to rs, and to where it will be postponed to when now?

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=434018

4. Why is warmane deleting peoples posts about this event and even deleting coments, we even didnt know about it till people started spaming in global channels, and now when we ask something yall just bash us and delete our comments!

5. Because you already got an answer. Repeating it all over the Forum isn't going to change that.