1. Dk wpvp

Hey. I am wondering what spec you would use for World PvP with my boyfriend. He's playing Paladin and I am playing DK, however it's supposed to be a great combo that any person would fear to attack. At this moment I have got HC gloren and I am thinking of HC Bryntroll or Shadowmourne, but some people say I should go Blood dk pvp for world pvp with hc bryntroll cause it would cause mayhem upon the globe. I am not sure and that's why I need to know what your opinion is and share it with me.

2. Your BF is playing Hpala?
    Then UH DK all the way. Blood brings nothing to the table beside good self heals which you don't need when you have a healer in your back.
    Awarr + Hpala would be also good.

3. Hey. I am wondering what spec you would use for World PvP with my boyfriend. He's playing Paladin and I am playing DK, however it's supposed to be a great combo that any person would fear to attack. At this moment I have got HC gloren and I am thinking of HC Bryntroll or Shadowmourne, but some people say I should go Blood dk pvp for world pvp with hc bryntroll cause it would cause mayhem upon the globe. I am not sure and that's why I need to know what your opinion is and share it with me.
    Unholy all the way, with healer frost could be good too but its harder to master, unholy is way easier and against casters you are nearly immortal.

4. Udk + Ret pala - the best comp. Huge burst with very good survival (you can ez kite + healing/supporting). If you can find a good disc/shaman, you will be nightmare for wpvp with any skill =)