1. Auto recheck of latest spell in action bars

Hey,

i have an issue when i have dual talents and when i learn new spell it updates rank of that spell in my action bars only on active talents when i switch to other talents those spells are not updated and i need to do it manually, is there some kind of addon i can use to recheck all my bars and update those spells to latest rank?
    Its especialy terrible on druid, since i have to update those spells almost in every form :/ Id appreciate any help with that.
    Thanks

2. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

3. This has been like this for a long time, it's always seemed a bug to me. Have you reported it?

4. it is bug, but ive seen this issue going on in wow classic also, so i didnt think i need to mention it since it should be well known by this point, but i will post it as a bug somewhere..

5. Uncheck "Show all spell ranks" in your Spellbook and then drag the spell on your bar. Highest rank will be used
    If you however want to use lower rank spells for faster casts, less mana or whatever reason
    /use Spell(Rank n)
    this is simply too much work to exchange EVERY spell as a macro, not good idea imho, but thank you.

6. . .

7. You don't have to use any macros, just disable the ranking system from your spellbook and then drag the spell on your bar. The current highest rank will always be used (updated on talent changes as well)
    Macros are optional and only if you want to cast lower rank spell which is pretty rare for example mage's fast Frostbolt(Rank 1) just for the snare effect, Hellfire(Rank 1) to force procs or explode SoC and similar
    No, that's precisely the problem.

You have renew rank 2 and learn renew rank 3. In the action bar for the current spec you will have renew rank 3 now. But if you change to the other spec, the renew spell that is in your action bar will be stuck at level 2 until you replace it manually. That's the bug.

8. . .

9. This one time I was farming endgame on my priest for a year with inner fire rank from lvl40 when I bought dual talents.

10. Yeah, it's happened to every one of us lol. There's an addon that notifies in /party or /raid when someone uses a lower rank of a spell and it's made my face red several times.