1. About xp rate.

I just wanted to say, the whole fun and point of vanilla is about leveling and getting stronger by progressing through the lvl up and the harder it is the better experience the players will have. Social interactions are gonna be meaningless if xp rate goes from 1 to 2-3-4...-7-10.
    I mean the whole system makes you, better say, Forcses you to interact and group up with other random people in the game and by adding multiple xp boosts or starting with anything besides 1x is gonna kill the vibe.
    and yes there are people who might say u can change it to any rate u want, but consider it on PVP server with people rushing to the max and doing litteraly nothing and ruining dungeon runs it's not gonna be pleasent at all.

2. I just wanted to say, the whole fun and point of vanilla is about leveling and getting stronger by progressing through the lvl up and the harder it is the better experience the players will have. Social interactions are gonna be meaningless if xp rate goes from 1 to 2-3-4...-7-10.
    I mean the whole system makes you, better say, Forcses you to interact and group up with other random people in the game and by adding multiple xp boosts or starting with anything besides 1x is gonna kill the vibe.
    and yes there are people who might say u can change it to any rate u want, but consider it on PVP server with people rushing to the max and doing litteraly nothing and ruining dungeon runs it's not gonna be pleasent at all.
    What social interactions? They're going to be the minimum anyway. You'll just group up for kills, say nothing, leave when you're done yourself. The gaming experience isn't anymore about being social, kind and courteous by default, it's more about being efficient, and often own greed in mind. This is the same regardless of rates. Positive interactions aren't 1:1 with low rates, negative interactions aren't 1:1 with high rates either.

If the system only has x5 as rates, it could "kill the vibe" for some players. If the system allows you to play x1, it's not going to kill the vibe. What comes to "forcing" to play with randoms, do you mean out in the wild, or in RDF? Is it also forcing if they don't make RDF, forcing players to interact with others to make parties, travel long distances and so on? Or is it forcing only when it's convenient for the PoV you want to make? If it's about RDF, the system isn't forcing you to play it either, it allows you to play it. In order to not ruin your vibe, you could go to the instance entrance you want to do, and then use RDF and queue to that specific instance. You could even queue while running there. I'd guess you wouldn't do that because that wouldn't be fun.

You mean people in PvP server would ruin dungeon runs? How? If you have that comfortable RDF, you don't have to worry about engaging PvP before you get inside, or inside for that matter. It's like Warmane would've given some thought about it. Then again, isn't PvP part of social interaction?

3. I just wanted to say, the whole fun and point of vanilla is about leveling and getting stronger by progressing through the lvl up and the harder it is the better experience the players will have. Social interactions are gonna be meaningless if xp rate goes from 1 to 2-3-4...-7-10.
    This is not meant to be a recreation of WoW Classic, Nostalrius, Vanilla etc. This is going to be a casual server like Icecrown.

Maybe Warmane might make a "Lordaeron" version of Onyxia in the future, but just like Lordaeron, it will only have a fraction of the population.

The purpose of this server is to basically recreate the Icecrown server but in a progressive fashion from Vanilla to Wotlk.

So yes, it will 100% not have the Vanilla vibes, it will have the Icecrown vibes, which is its own thing. Its more about a relaxed journey to level up, a relaxed gearing experience, massive population and filled cities, tons of guilds etc etc. That's the Icecrown experience.

And x5 leveling is its own fun thing. Instead of playing the same class for 4 months, you can level up a new class every month. You can experience what all the vanilla classes were like.

And I can guarantee you, with the Icecrown level of population and Vanilla levels of raid prep, the end-game zones will be PACKED.