1. How do you think you catch goldsellers? Tracking the ****ing gold.

Damn...you just suggested Warmane behave more like Blizzard and ignore server-compromising issues. How is that going for Bliz?
    Lmao, by tracking the stolen gold? No, you catch gold sellers simply by reading Global chat. I see gold sellers all the time, they're always in Global chat, and many of them are from third world countries. If I was a GM and I could ban these clowns myself, goodness, you'd see botters and gold farmers getting banned by the hundreds every day. It's a lot easier than you think.

Secondly, Warmane SHOULD behave more like a sensible staff that acknowledges their players are adults, adults who have free will and can think for themselves. Forcing this mandatory 2FA on login every time someone wants to play their account is completely absurd, especially when some of us travel and can't stick with the same IP all the time.

Account security is not a "server-compromising" issue, it has already been solved by Warmane's 2FA system years ago, and this new change is entirely unnecessary. What they should've done is just leave it up to the responsibility of the player years ago, and if they share their password information or don't have 2FA for their website account securely enabled, then it's their own fault if they lose it. Warmane's staff should've cut off ALL support for account security, recovery and integrity issues after establishing the 2FA system, and leave it in the hands of the player.

2. Please i didnt recieved any code from my email..

3. Soryy but have tried every thing ,this dont work at all!
    I have entered the code several times ,even tryed with new one ,but cant enter the game
    so any assumptions.....or bit of help here

4. Soryy but have tried every thing ,this dont work at all!
    I have entered the code several times ,even tryed with new one ,but cant enter the game
    so any assumptions.....or bit of help here
    Sync the google auth time

5. I have a problem with my account and they don't send me a code on my email account why

6. Pretty much every consumer-level ISP issues "dynamic IPs" to households. However, the IP for the vast majority of users with said "dynamic IPs" will remain the same for months...unless they purposefully force it to change. Probably only 5-10% of players (being generous, the figure is probably far less) will have to validate their accounts with the code more than weekly. (And yes, I'm discounting people who hide their IP with VPNs, but when you use services like that, your visible IP is going to flip more often...it's part of the price you pay for trying to maintain anonymity.)
    In my case, they change it every 3 days.

I've wrote in-game ticket regarding this 2FA. In-game GM said they can't help to get your account back unless you are donated. So it means if you not a donor & you forgot your email/can't login to your mail, you lost your account. Lol

7. I don't oppose this policy but seriously.... give only 3 days period to implement something important like this? Gosh... Lots of players will lost their accounts.

8. i didn't forget my email i didn't get the Authentication code

9. I cant minimize the game. So I cant view the authenticator code.
    So i cant play.....

10. Well, I sent you email 4 hours ago, provided all info about my account I got in my mind. Asked you just to tell me exactly how my email adress is so i can get my code, didnt even asked for email change. I am about to give up tbh, some ppl got answear in 30 minutes and can play. My day is ruinded. :-(

11. I can't log in. It sends the code, I wait for it, I type it in, and then it tells me my password/user name is wrong. It's been like this all morning.

12. I cant minimize the game. So I cant view the authenticator code.
    So i cant play.....
    Use windowed mode or press windows key.

13. It's just great I'm not getting any messages to log in to the game. I can connect to the website but it's impossible to connect to the game because when I should receive an e-mail it never arrives ...

14. Why you have to ruin everyones gameplay for god sake. 2FA was on choice of everyone and who wanted to have it they had it. why you have to make problems for everyone else? i can't use google services anymore due to war and i have dynamic IP so 2FA is making me impossible to play. i want to disable it ! i can't play now thanks -.-

First ... 15232425262735 ... Last