1. Forgotten Email

Hi, i tried to log in today to my warmane account, but i cant due to authentication, unfortunately i forgot the email for this account since i did it a long time ago, can i know which email my account is related to? or if we can change it, because i checked all my emails, and i don't get the authentication, i wait answers and hope for help from you, otherwise i won't be able to play anymore, thanks in advance and sorry for my english, I've used google translator.

2. forget email

hi.i try to log my second acc i open it log time ago and i forget email now am getting authenticator code how can get my accnt back please i can provide any information on it even with pictures (sorry for my english)

3. same thing bro
    I had to delve into the depths of my mind to remember that my current account I registered with a relative's gmail account

4. I can prove that the characters are mine, or even by looking at my IP

5. i dont get it man so ever one didnt see Two-Factor Authentication post on 18 september lost his accnt?

6. Forgot my email adress

I remember log/pass for my second account, but cannot remember email adress. And game asks me auth code for some reason ( i had 2 factor turned off)
    Lf some tech support please

7. forgotten email

Hi, i tried to log in today to my warmane account, but i cant due to authentication, unfortunately i forgot the email for this account since i did it a long time ago, can i know which email my account is related to? or if we can change it, because i checked all my emails, and i don't get the authentication, i wait answers and hope for help from you, otherwise i won't be able to play anymore, thanks

I need to find out my active email or transfer the account to another email, thank you in advance .

(this is my secound accnout with differnd Email )

8. login

Hello, I am writing a ticket in connection with the new login security, unfortunately I cannot access the email address on which my main account was created due to the fact that it was created only for registration and I forgot about it, (I remember the password and account name) but I can't log in, can you send them to the address I provide?

9. Lost email - authenticate problem

Good evening,
    I have a problem with an account that my brother is using.
    We can't get into it, so we can't get the code to authenticate and log into the game. He never used google mail before. It was created just for the warmane account and never used after that.

We are not sure if we have activated our Google account because when we try to log in it now after years it says that the account is not valid. and also when we try to create a new account with that name, it says that the account is already taken. Is there any possibility to change the mail or at least to log in on the website so we can change the mail into new one?

Please help, thanks for the answer.

10. Site second account forgot email

econd account forgot email
    Hello, I made a secondary account for my brother a long time ago and we were just playing recently.
    Now it needs authenticator code and I forgot what email I used,
    After many desperate tries I have come here to ask for support and I can provide with any ingame information you need like, character name, professions or ip address if needed
    please help

11. Forgotten email

HI I have a problem with authenticator code on my account. I have forgotten my email and i cant log in . I can give you any info of the acc

12. Forgoten Email

i forgot email from my secondary account. registrate acc 100 years ago and dont use this email, how can i change email or restore it?

13. Forgot my email

HI i dont have access to the email from which one of my accounts is registred from lemme just say that making two factor authentification a must is a really bad idea.

14. https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=460199

I have lost or forgotten my email and cannot access my account
    Simply email us directly for assistance - [email protected]

It's helpful if you include anything you recall surrounding the account to assist us in verifying your ownership in a timely fashion. Such information includes but is not limited to:

- Account or Forum username (not passwords).
    - Current email or a guess if you have forgotten
    - Character information
    - General account history. For example, "I claimed the holiday gift on my Paladin back in 2018, maybe 2019?"
    - Country where you connected or registered from

You may also include a new email address that you would like your account to be updated to. If we have enough information, we'll be able to update your account immediately without the need for further verification.

15. forgot my account mail

Hi guys my wife forgot the mail linked to her account ....she created a new one..... she cant log in on warmane coz she need to authorized it so can some one help us how to link acc on another mail.....thanks

First 123 Last