1. Rare recipe that are sold from merchants on a timer need a rework

Right now, bots control these on a timer. You see them log in on the clock, buy them, put them on ah for exorbitant price and log out. I've seen the same name control the economy doing just that.

Can we make it that these recipe are taught by trainers instead like Blizzard did in a later version to combat bots who control those?

2. Right now, bots control these on a timer. You see them log in on the clock, buy them, put them on ah for exorbitant price and log out. I've seen the same name control the economy doing just that.

Can we make it that these recipe are taught by trainers instead like Blizzard did in a later version to combat bots who control those?
    Another solution that might help is to randomize the timer...instead of restocking every 45 minutes on the dot, have it reset sometime between 20-45 minutes. This forces the bot to log in more to check each vendor, or if they're on the max timer, gives the recipe a portion of time to be grabbed by a non-bot.

3. if its a neutral npc, turn on at war with that faction and kill it. the recipe will respawn when the vendor does. you just lose a bit of rep with that faction for killing the npc.

4. if its a neutral npc, turn on at war with that faction and kill it. the recipe will respawn when the vendor does. you just lose a bit of rep with that faction for killing the npc.
    I was told this was "fixed" and no longer works.

5. It baffles me the mods just sit back and let this happen. Ive been checking Qia in Winterspring for 5 days. Literally same exact players just sitting there all hours of the day.