1. Mana regen correct?

Hi there,

Honest non inflamatory question. Are the coefficients for spirit and mana regen in order?
    Past lvl 40ish, i'm pretty much drinking in every single pack.
    I'm lvl 50 with a propper set of gear and with mana regen talent yet my mana regen seems off:
    - Intellect: 220
    - Spirit: 168
    - Crit: 6,37%
    - Mana regen: 121
    - Improved Healing Touch
    - Reflection 15% Mana regen while casting
    - apart from a downranked Healing Touch rank 4, for less half a second and low mana, mainly for dpsers and that oom situation, since both regrowth and rejuvenation are pretty much tank tools and get eaten entirely. It's common my dungeon runs having overhealing below 2%.

Mana takes too long to fill in idle off combat and even in combat. It's hardly ever rewarding to respect the five second rule. I plan ahead, hot up my tank and maybe a dpser that took the odd damage, then freeze and only open again with a big HT full rank, when i know, no HP will go to waste. Sometimes i bet i get my tank nervous. There's actually no point since the gain is negligeable at best. I do believe classic had that ticking thing, could the numbers be tuned down in this regard? Or is it simply suck it up and drink. Maybe l2p?

Thanks in advance for any input!

2. Stop using regrowth, its mana inefficient, look up moonglow spec.

3. If you have to drink after every pull, then drink after every pull. Not strange in vanilla. Waiting for the 5 second rule is almost never worth it. And as was said above, in general don't use Regrowth.

4. Thank you on the input. Although it got way easier as soon as Sunken Temple started.
    I've had runs where by keeping hots on tank i can even go cat and weave some decent dps.
    Albeit keeping innervate usage pretty much on cooldown and the ocasional drink but, much more enjoyable, guess it's that lvl bracket has some tuning issues or maybe my gear was way below par dunno.