1. 1 Week Ago  

Can't log in with a specific character

Hello guys,

My main character Gurulaghimaa got bugged and I can't log in to it. Every time game crashes at the end of the loading screen.
    Although I can log in to my other character and play without any problems.

What happened:
    I was playing the [The Thunder Forge] quest from the legendary series. I started the scenario on the Isle of Thunder. On the first try after phase 1 (empowering the Trillium) the doors towards the forge didn't open. I wasn't able to defend the Celestial Blacksmith NPCs and the scenario failed. I started the scenario second time and right after I successfully empowered the Trillium the game crashed. I tried to log in - game crashed.

After few more attempts and deleting Cache folder - the game is still crashing. And I started looking for resolution of the problem myself.

The things I tried:
    Deleting Cache and Errors folder. Unstuck character from website multiple times - now it's teleported to the Shrine of Two Moons.
    Check if the WoW folder is read only - it's not. Deleting character folder from the WTF folder. I tried the enUS fix with changing the config file in the WTF folder. Disabling all add-ons. Tried downloading the game again.

Nothing of this helped. Game still crashing at the end of the loading screen - after that my character appears online for some time.

I wrote a ticket to the GM. On the next day I had a replay. The answer was that my problem was being looked over.

I checked my character - location now was Orgrimmar - problem still persists. Unstuck character still doesn't help.

I hope the support team is still working on the case to resolve it. I don't know if I will receive update on the case in someway - and where.

Do you have any ideas and suggestions? I couldn't find anything like my problem on the forum.

Thank you in advance!

P.S. Error message is:
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0033:00007FF6E7028DCE
    The instruction at "0x00007FF6E7028DCE" referenced memory at "0x0000000000000010".
    The memory could not be "read".

I believe when character loads the game tries to read memory that is already taken. This memory address looks very small.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Hello,

UPDATE. Got fixed somehow, bey server restart or the support team and GM fixed it.
    I'm so happy now!

Case closed.