1. Two Players Made Me Repeat a Server Name Five Times and I Got Banned

Two people in the game told me they would give me gold in exchange for saying one thing five times. It seems it was a Discord server. Then later they told me to wait to be banned. Honestly, I'm new to this and had no idea, and now I've been banned. How can I get the ban lifted? I have a screenshot of them telling me this.

2. There is a reason which he knows: server advertising.

3. The process to open an appeal is still the same and described in that thread anyway.

The only part that's an eyebrow raiser is the fact you had screenshots of this. It's the sort of thing people usually do only when they are suspicious and/or want to be able to prove innocence later... but then why do the thing in the first place? Oh well.

4. This thread might help other people too, because I've already seen people getting banned for this: https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=457251

5. The only part that's an eyebrow raiser is the fact you had screenshots of this. It's the sort of thing people usually do only when they are suspicious and/or want to be able to prove innocence later... but then why do the thing in the first place? Oh well.
    Taking screenshots of the chat retroactively when others start saying they'll get you banned, entirely plausible, and probably a common reaction.

I bet the people who did report, did it so that the chat just didn't happen to show how they were baiting people to break rules. With the screenshots, OP can at least appeal with his side of the story, being naive, gullible, one could even say scam victim, and probably being baited/peer pressured to mention some discord names they didn't know were used for RMT. Websites being slightly different case as you can judge links based on the addresses.

6. being naive, gullible, one could even say scam victim, and probably being baited/peer pressured
    Or just greedy at the mention of getting gold to do a trick.