1. May 9, 2023  

Still going strong everyday for a variety of hours each day, might have a slight addiction
    My brother, we are twins:

2. May 9, 2023  
    Jundakk! Is kerridwen around as well?
    It's been a long time since MW's Lordaeron
    No she doesn't play anymore, it's probably been about 4 years since i've seen her online

It's crazy to think how many times we've probably crossed paths and never knew we were brothers this whole time

3. May 10, 2023  
    I'm always happy to see names I recognize from the ancient times.

Ehh. Lost my original account, but Jan 1st 2010 is still old enough I suppose.

Also, hello to all the people I've annoyed over the years! <3
    Long time no talk!

4. May 10, 2023  
    I'm always happy to see names I recognize from the ancient times.

Long time no talk!
    Indeed. Been awhile, life has become rather busy unfortunately. Think I'm lucky if I'm only having to work 10 hours a day at this point. Though, some of that is more voluntary

5. May 21, 2023  
    I know that feeling pretty well.

6. May 22, 2023  

I got late for a day

Indeed. Been awhile, life has become rather busy unfortunately. Think I'm lucky if I'm only having to work 10 hours a day at this point. Though, some of that is more voluntary
    I miss Mely, Starseeker and the others.

7. May 22, 2023  
    I miss Mely, Starseeker and the others.
    Same here. But sadly everyone has moved on or is too busy to come around. Though, I have a feeling many have forgotten too

8. May 23, 2023  
    Most people moved on with their lives...wifes/husbands and kids...nothing to blame there, no time to waste with gaming.

9. May 25, 2023  
    There's no better thing to waste time than with gaming!

10. May 26, 2023  
    #1 As a reply to a post non-existent anymore: "moving on" can mean a lot of things, including what you have written like having different priorities. For this reason I have said "move on" so I can include whatever the reason for people to quit World of Warcraft or other computer game, or gaming in general. You took it a little bit too steep there.
    #2 For many people with kids, especially our generation(no need to mention the ages just because the ones included here know it without saying it), will put in balance the time spent already in front of a screen playing and the time to do something beneficial to their family(getting more money$$$ for their kids, spending time with them and doing other practical stuff for them); and when comparing gaming with family it will feel like a waste(and here maybe not in it's fully meaning, but in a more soft note).
    #3 The people that have chosen to quit gaming for their family will have for sure some times moments when they will come back, try the game, maybe chat with few oldies if they still can; and that is only for a short amount of time so they can remember the times they used to spend playing 12+hours in front of a screen after which they will go back to their life knowing they made the right choice of giving up playing computer games.
    #4 There is the remaining percentage of people who will not give up gaming whatsoever, maybe just temporary due to life circumstances.

Going back to our topic, in a selfish kinda mode, I feel good knowing that there are out there people playing from the same times as me, taking in consideration the plethora of children and "newbies" are in this game.

Have fun!

11. May 27, 2023  
    . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

12. June 2, 2023  
    Join date: June 16, 2010 here, i believe i made an even older account before but it was probably some thrown away i just made to test the server, was playing mainly on others that are now loooooong time dead.

13. I came back for the progressive realm, Onyxia. Not sure if I have the time to play anymore though. We shall see.

14. Join date: May 4, 2010

I must say I did not expect there to be as many people from 2010. Keep on keeping on.

Do I qualify for the Forum Veteran / Fossil / Whatever title?

15. Do I qualify for the Forum Veteran / Fossil / Whatever title?
    That requires being active and helpful around the Forum.
    Six posts in four months, after almost two years of absence, doesn't really match that, in my opinion.

First 1234 Last